Monday 3 March 2014

RICE AND SALAD FOR KIDS BY SAPNA NAYAK

This is my first post in my blog... :)

I wanted to prepare something without which amchigele's cant finish their Dinner...!!

Simple dish just for making our kids eat the rice...


RICE AND SALAD FOR KIDS TO EAT....!!!



Its yummy rice and salad... Most of our kids dont like Rice.. but they will surely enjoy which appeals to their eyes... This is my first simple dish.. Boil rice as it for kids it should be slightly overcooked than usual .. Empty in a bowl to get a perfect round shape.

Recipe for Salad: Cut Celery, Carrots lengthwise add dressing salad. I have used thousand island salad dressing , you can use italian fruits and vegetables dressing oil to make it even more attractive. Serve it on a colorful plate... :) 

ENJOY THE SIMPLE TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR KIDS HAPPILY ENJOY THEIR MEALS..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment